The best of both worlds
What happens when the best class-A accelerometer in the world meets the world’s most popular seismometer?
The Cascadia Compact, formerly the Trillium Cascadia, combines the proven Trillium Compact Posthole with the Class A Titan Posthole in a single posthole instrument. This dual output sensor measures both strong motion and weak motion, with absolutely no compromise in performance. With one hole to dig, a single connector, a single cable and sensor that are guaranteed to be mutually aligned, proper deployment is virtually effortless.
- Highly portable, easy to install, no vault required
- Will never go off scale
- Ideally suited for applications where the amplitude range is unpredictable
- Features a digital bubble level for easy downhole levelling
- Suitable for harsh environments, resistant to flooding
- Minimal site footprint
- Low cost of deployment/low cost of ownership